Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Sad Cafe

After I posted my first blog yesterday, I immediately sunk into a deep depression.  I had to lie on the floor for twenty minutes, pitying myself.  I knew what my next blog, the one I’ll write tomorrow which is the one I’m writing today, as in this blog right here, would say.  It went and goes something like this:

I don’t have any followers.  It’s because I’m not funny and no one likes me.  At least, that’s what my fiancé Jon told me.  He didn’t tell me straight out, but I could tell by the way he slept last night he believes that just reading my blog gave him a brain tumor because he probably believes boredom breeds tumors. 
But then as soon as I completed that paragraph he said look at your blog, and it turned out I already  had a follower.  

Why is he trying to destroy me?  

Why is the man, who supposedly loves me, trying to expose me as a liar to all my loyal blog followers.  Never has "Sad Cafe" written and performed by the Eagles, ever felt so true. 

For a peep into my soul, click the link below.  Don’t worry if you have not yet memorized the lyrics, arizona3433 was nice enough to add them to the video. 

3 comments:

  1. I'll follow you, Heidi. I've always been a bit of a follwer and I love serious bloggers with depth and wit.

    You might want to reconsider marrying someone who isn't supportive of your literary aspirations. In sickness and in health, IN WAKING AND IN SLUMBER, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A spanish yahoo video link? Grandma what have you done with my Heidi?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, my captcha was fellaty. What do you think it MEANS?

    ReplyDelete