Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Attention, Please.

I would be flattered to have my security photo leaked by TSA.  Especially if it was what I would consider a bad photo.  I’d say, “Oh my, and I don’t even look that good there!” (you’d say to yourself, dear god what does she look like usually!?) but then my smiling face would turn serious and I would say, quietly, “I am outraged.”  For the money!  The money I would get from my lawsuit.  So flawless I’m practically getting goosebumps.

Sadly, I was born with a strange birth defect in the majority of my hair follicles making my skin incapable of producing goosebumps.  To me, goosebumps, or goosepimples as gross people say, are obscure and almost surreal. 

I feel so blessed to have obtained this URL, I was certain it would already have been taken.  Though I’ve always considered myself religious, though not spiritual, it’s moments like these, sitting here on my brand new blog,  http://itsmyblogmyblobmyblogittyblogblooooog.blogspot.com/ , I’m reminded why.  As in why I’m religious.  That was a confusing sentence.  Wow, embarrassing.  This whole blog thing makes me feel so exposed.  Also I’m not wearing a shirt. 

3 comments:

  1. Splendid work choosing a simple, memorable address. It makes it easier for your throngs of fans to find you. Also, I like saying throngs. It's a good word, no?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's about time! Your xanga has gone cold in the past few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone needs to get you an open mic, lady . . . but then you'd have to put on a shirt.

    ReplyDelete